PTR Graduate Program Application Procedures
Students are typically admitted into the PhD program for the Fall semester of each academic year.
All the forms needed to apply online are available on this website.
- Application Checklist – everything you need to do to apply for admission.
Below are links to the required applications and forms.
- Domestic Application Online – U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents
- International Application Online – International Applicants
- Financial Aid Information – if you desire financial assistance
- Assistantships and Fellowships – be sure to check with your department
- The Letters of Recommendation form can be downloaded here for printing.
There are no provisions to waive or defer the $30.00 application fee. This fee must be paid directly to the Office of Admissions and be received before your application is processed. If you cannot pay electronically you can use this form to mail in your payment.
Prospective students are encouraged to apply online. For more information: UF College of Pharmacy Graduate Programs