PharmD, University of Florida
- Understanding the role of genetics in treatment outcomes
- Translating genetic associations into clinical practice to improve patient care
- PARADIGM Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- PGY-2 Clinical Pharmacogenetics Residency
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency
- University of Florida – College of Pharmacy Academic Teaching Certificate
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics (ASCPT)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Franciosi J, Mougey E, Williams A, Gomez-Suarez R, Thomas CD, Creech C, George K, Corao D, Lima J. Association between CYP2C19 extensive metabolizer phenotype and childhood anti-reflux surgery following failed proton pump inhibitor medication treatment. Eur J Pediatr 2018;177(1):69-77. doi: 10.1007/s00431-017-3051-4.
- Franciosi J, Mougey E, Williams A, Gomez-Suarez R, Thomas CD, Creech C, George K, Corao D, Lima J. Association between CYP2C19*17 alleles and pH probe testing outcomes in children with symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux. J Clin Pharmacol 2018;58(1):89-96. doi:10.1002/jcph.977.