PharmD, University of Toledo
BSPS in Medicinal and Biological Chemistry, University of Toledo
- Pain Management
- Kroger-University of Toledo PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program with Ambulatory Care Experience (ASHP Accredited) – June 2017 – June 2018
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- Ohio Pharmacist’s Association
- Daisy B. Scott, Business & Professional Women of Ohio Scholarship, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, September 2013, and February 2015
- Mary Caracci Pharmacy Scholarship, University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toledo, Ohio, August 2016
- “Identifying Barriers That Prevent the Usage of Health Information Exchange in Ohio,” at the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Kroger Pharmacy Company. Toledo, OH. Spring 2018 Preceptor: Aaron Lengel, Kristen DiDonati, Andrew Azzi – Poster at APhA and OPA, Platform at OPRC
- “Gilenya Initiation Overview.” At University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Kroger Pharmacy Company. Sandusky and Perrysburg, OH. Spring 2018. Preceptor: Kristen DiDonato.
- “Continuous Glucose Monitoring.” At Toledo Hospital. Toledo, OH. Spring 2018. Preceptor: Michelle Schroeder.