Entry date into PTR PhD Program: Fall 2015
- Pharmacogenomics of bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw
- Teaching Assistant – University of Florida, College of Pharmacy
- The Pharmacogenomics Research Network (PGRN): Trainee Abstract Award
- The American Society for bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting (ASBMR): Young Investigator travel award
American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT)
- American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)
- Vitamin C at high concentrations induces cytotoxicity in malignant melanoma but promotes tumor growth at low concentrations.
- SIRT1/HERC4 Locus Associated with Bisphosphonate-Induced Osteonecrosis of the Jaw: an Exome-Wide Association Analysis
- SIRT1 SNPs Associated with Bisphosphonate-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ONJ), ASBMR, Denver, CO, 2017.
- PGRN (2017, Orlando): SIRT1 Gene Associated with Bisphosphonate-induced Osteonecrosis of the Jaw: An Exome-Wide Association Analysis.